<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Over The Road Truck Driver - 28 Days Out
We believe that drivers deserve more in 2018. That’s why Shaffer Trucking is starting the year off with a pay raise for its OTR National Fleet. Effective January 1, 2018, you could be earning $.47 to $.53 per practical mile. The top 25% of our drivers average more than $76,000 per year!
You deserve more out of your career.
- Start out earning $.47 to $.53 per practical mile
- The top 25% of our OTR Drivers average over $76,000 annually
- Drivers can now cruise at 65 MPH
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Full Driver Benefits Package - Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Vision, Dental, Life and 401(k)
- Profit Sharing Opportunities - in 2017, we contributed $8 million towards employee profit-sharing!
- Pet Policy
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- Military Apprenticeship Program approved by the VA
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has a 75-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest, privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight, and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry.
* Some area restrictions apply