<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Georgia CDL A Truck Drivers - Average $70,000+
WHY JOIN NCI?
Because Our Drivers Say So!
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On – $70,000+ per year*
- Our newest increase has drivers starting up to 51 CPM and earning $70,000+ a year
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
- Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
*Based on drivers availability and performance
Benefits to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - We match a portion of what you contribute so you can have more when you retire.*
- Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or spend some time at home.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Call for more information: 844.278.3959
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years