This Dedicated truck driver position on the JCPenney account features weekly time at home, up to $65,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul and pallet jack freight 70% of the time and the remaining 30% will be drop and hook for this department retailer and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC and TN. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won't be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You'll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
"The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot." - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.