<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Harley-Davidson | Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus Per Team | Menomonee Falls, WI
Truck drivers earn up to $68,000 per year*, have a predictable work schedule and get home every other week in this Dedicated Team CDL driver position. This Dedicated Team trucker hauls 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight and averages 5,000 miles per week. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $68,000 per year*
- Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Weekly time at home
- Late model equipment
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no-touch freight
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities– Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,146 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Live within 100 miles Menomonee Falls, WI
Hazmat endorsement required within 30 days of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.