Midwest Carriers is a family owned and operated company with a simple, straightforward pay package that doesn’t have to be solved like a puzzle! Midwest drivers have stability and great pay with a guaranteed weekly flat rate PLUS $0.60/mile for all miles over 2,400/week on the HUB. That is right we pay HUB miles!!
Midwest Carriers is committed to providing a workplace where drivers want to be, and because of that the turnover rates are among the lowest in the area.
Join our team of satisfied Class A CDL Regional Over the Road truck drivers now and make this job change your last.
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER DETAILS:
• Earn a tenure-based flat rate for the first 2,400 miles/week
• Pay ranges from $900 to over $1,350/week depending on industry experience PLUS Mileage Bonus + Fuel Bonus of 1 to 5 cents per mile driven
• For miles exceeding 2,400/week, earn a $0.60/mile on all HUB miles!
• We value driver efforts, and we value them as people. They know this because of feedback they provide and the compensation they receive.
• We support their work by providing the newest equipment and latest technology.
• Our managers know everyone by name and work proactively to make sure our drivers’ trips are easy and efficient.
• We provide extensive safety training and perform regular maintenance on our fleet, which has an average semi truck age of 2.5 years. Fewer breakdowns = more miles driven = higher pay.
• Flat Rate Pay Program with HUB Mileage
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays, bereavement, and an employee assistance program (EAP)
• Home weekly
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have a valid Class A CDL
• 1 year of driver training or experience
• No more than 2 moving violations in the last year
• No more than 3 moving violations in the prior three years
• No more than 3 jobs in the past twelve months
V&S Midwest Carriers is an EOE