National Owner Operator Dry Van Driving Job – Greeley, CO
At Crete Carrier, we admire the independent spirit of owner operators and we are here to help you succeed. At a 99% success rate, we know what it takes for your business to thrive. This owner-operator truck driver position features flexible home time, multiple load select, and 99.9% no-touch freight. Join our team today!
- Average Weekly Pay of $4100+ (based on 2900 miles weekly)
- Fuel Surcharge* paid on all loaded miles + fuel discount
- Days on the Road: Varies depending on home location and fleet choice
- Fleet Type: Owner operator
- Job Type: Dry van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Ability to keep fuel costs at or below $1.00 per gallon
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Free trailer usage
- Dedicated dispatcher offering multiple load options
- No forced dispatch to NYC
- 28% owner operator turnover at Crete Carrier
- Maintenance available at our terminal’s shops
- Discounted parts and labor
- Payment for authorized lumpers, if required
- Relicensing credit for plates & permits
- Guaranteed detention pay at $30/hour
- EZ Pass provided and reimbursement of authorized tolls
- Health insurance options
- IRA contributions
*Fuel surcharge is updated weekly based on the national average cost of highway diesel fuel. Fuel surcharge is paid on all loaded miles.[About-Crete]
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.