Northeast Regional Dry Van Driving Job – Waterbury, CT
Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Northeast Regional Fleet. Drivers on this fleet can expect to be home weekly, with at least one day home each weekend. Apply now!
- Days on the road: 6
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Primary Operating Areas: Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine
- Fleet Type: Regional
- Job Type: Dry Van
Starting Pay Scale
|Miles||Pay||Minimum Pay |
Including Short Haul Pay
Short Haul Pay
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Increased Cruise Speed
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Contributed $12 million towards employee profit sharing in 2019!
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.