<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Dry Van- Slip Seat- Casual
Our Charlotte terminal offers a casual, slip seat position to work with your schedule!
Schedules consist of:
- 7 days on 7 days off
- 14 days on 14 days off
The truck will need to be parked at the terminal during home time.
Not guaranteed the same equipment but will always have a truck ready!
Knight Transportation offers regional positions backed by outstanding pay and benefits, as well as the best support system in the industry. And with our 30 Service Centers throughout the country, It means that you're not far from a familiar handshake, a cup of coffee, and the comforts of home, even when you're hundreds of miles from where you live.
- No forced dispatch, one on one dispatch- you will get to sit and meet with your DM face to face and work on the loads that are best for both of you
- Home-time flexibility to work with your schedule
- Blue Cross and Blue shield insurance after 60 days of employment
- New Equipment and Inverters
- Monthly Bonus Program based on Production
- Rider program/pet policy after 30 days of employment
- Over 30 terminals throughout the country, if you need anything, there is typically a Knight terminal close by that can help you
- Negotiable pay- based on safety and experience
Call Sarah today at (704) 998-2705