$1K SIGN-ON-BONUS! JAMES J WILLIAMS EXPERIENCED CDL BULK TRANSPORT TANKER TRUCK DRIVERS EARN $80K+ REGIONAL ROUTES IN SEATTLE, WA
We are hiring Experienced CDL Bulk Transport Tanker Drivers! James J. Williams has an exciting Bulk Transport Route located in Seattle, WA! Drive the newest tankers and bulk transport trucks and discover Good Home Time, a Great Pay Package, Full Benefits, Transition Pay, Paid Orientation, Paid Vacation, Consistent Freight, Modern Trucks with modern amenities, a Driver Portal App, Driver Referral Program, and much more! Discover why more drivers refer others to James J. Williams than any other carrier. Drive like you mean it, and drive to retire with James J. Williams!
ROUTE: Seattle, Washington
HOW TO QUALIFY:
● Must have a valid Class A CDL
● Must have doubles/triples Certification
● Must have a valid US passport with Canadian entry eligibility
● Must be 21 years of age or older
● Minimum of 1 year of recent driving experience
DRIVER BENEFITS: WHAT DRIVES YOU?
● GREAT PAY PACKAGE: Pay Packages you can plan your life around. Pick/drop pay, Pay Per Mile, and more! Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
● TRANSITION PAY: Offering $1,600 transition package
● PAID ORIENTATION: Includes airfare, single-occupancy room, breakfast, and lunch. Arrive Monday, get your truck by Thursday. It’s that easy!
● EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
○ Paid Vacation Time
○ Weekly Home Time
● THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB: Our trailer fleet is thoroughly maintained and with over 5 different classes, we have the right equipment for you to get the job done!
● A CAREER PATH WITH JAMES J. WILLIAMS: Singles or doubles, hazmat to food - we have it all! Choose exciting routes throughout the Pacific Northwest, with complex loads to challenge you, build and improve your skills. Or even become a driver trainer and help others learn the ropes!
● OUR MODERN TRUCKS ARE METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED FOR YOUR SAFETY
● DRIVER PORTAL - Supporting you on the road 24/7
DRIVER REFERRAL PROGRAM - Your truck driver referrals could earn you up to $1,500!
SAY WHAT WE MEAN AND DO WHAT WE SAY.
Since 1926 we have been hauling dry and liquid bulk freight, we are 4th generation family-owned, and still doing things with respect and hard-earned trust. We specialize in the safe transportation of bulk chemicals, food, and petroleum products. Our growing fleet of 80 late model trucks and 115 trailers are all outfitted with the latest safety and satellite technology. With customer and driver relationships that exceed 25 years, you can expect stable routes and lasting relationships that mean something at JJW. That’s how we do things. Driving means something to us here - loyalty, family, and a place to retire.
DRIVE LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
What does driving mean to you? We are guessing a lot.
Whether you are driving for better pay, excellent benefits, for your family, or just building a better life for yourself - Drive like you mean it and retire with James J. Williams!