Regional Class A CDL Driver | Home Weekly
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, the nation’s largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems, has a great opportunity for an experienced Class A CDL Driver in our Longmont, CO plant.
- Top quality equipment
- Earn a starting pay of $1,125.00-$1,450.00 weekly
- Home on Weekends
- Regional Routes
Love to drive but frustrated with the hours, pay, truck, or routes?
Join Metal Sales and experience what the ideal Driving position can offer!
Metal Sales has been in business for over 50 years with 21 locations across the US. Each driver is assigned to one of our plants and supports regional customers.
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- Option for non-taxable per diem
- Out no more than 4 consecutive nights at a time (weather permitting)
- Work during day sleep at night
- Off almost all weekends/holidays
- Assigned trucks with no slip seating
- Weekly pay ranges from $1,125.00 to $1,450 (paid bi-weekly)
- Driver involvement
- Incentive program
- Privately owned company with newer model trucks, well maintained equipment
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision, and life (eligible after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holiday pay (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with 50% match up to 6% (eligible after one year)
Qualified Drivers will have:
- Class A CDL driving experience for a minimum of 3 years or 200,000 miles
- Good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Curtain flatbed experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
APPLY ONLINE TODAY OR CONTACT OUR PLANT:
Ozzie Mazzuca, Transportation Manager
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
303-651-7578 (TM extension) or 303-702-5440 (general branch phone number)
Or stop by and talk to us:
Metal Sales Manufacturing – 7990 E. I-25 Frontage Rd – Longmont, CO 80504-9484
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V