Beardstown Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs - Great Pay and Benefits!MIDWEST - DEDICATED PORK HAULS
JBS means "Job Security"
Not really, but it could. As a food producer, we supply what's most essential, so our drivers enjoy work stability and some of the best pay and benefits on the road—not to mention plenty of home time.
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- *($1,000 at 30 days, $1,000 at 60 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 6 months $500 on Thanksgiving and $500 on Christmas)
- $1,200/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
- $265 per day: for 6th and 7th day worked
- Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG and safety bonuses
- Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
- Anniversary Pay
Work and Route
- Dedicated Runs: to the JBS Pork plants in Louisville, KY; Beardstown, IL; Ottumwa, IA; Marshalltown, IA; and Worthington, MN
- Running Area: Midwest, with some Northeast and Southeast, but can change at any time depending on JBS Pork needs
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
- Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer experience.
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience.