Eau Claire Experienced CDL A Regional Drivers - $1,200 Per Week!MIDWEST - DEDICATED BEEF HAULS
JBS means "Job Security"
Not really, but it could. As a food producer, we supply what's most essential, so our drivers enjoy work stability and some of the best pay and benefits on the road—not to mention plenty of home time.
- $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- *contact a recruiter for more information
- $1,200/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
- $265 per day: for 6th and 7th day worked
- Annually drivers average $65,000 with our top drivers earning $93,000+
- Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG, safety and weekly retention bonuses
- Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Paid Holidays: six a year
- Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
- Anniversary Pay
Work and Route
- Dedicated Runs
- Running Area: Midwest and Northeast
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
- Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer experience.
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience.