<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Class A CDL Owner Operators Needed in Dumas, TX
It's not just a job. It's a sound investment that grows with time.
When you start a job with NCI today,
you'll have something to show for it down the road.
Owner Operator Pay & Benefits
Pay That Gets You Ahead. $175k+ average annual revenue.
More than just mileage pay. Generous fuel surcharge, automatic detention, stop pay, paid plates and permits, scales, washouts - plus zero trailer expense to you.
Steady year-round freight, on our regional or OTR routes.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Coverage to Keep You Whole
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
Business That’s Personal
- Welcoming workplace. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn't just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. Bring your loved ones and pets to make those miles pass faster.*
Owner Operator Requirements
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
CALL US (844) 278-3959 -OR- To take a closer look, visit: DriveNCI.com