CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - $1.00-MILE BASE PAY!Solo Owner Operators Earn $1.00 Per Mile Base Pay!
John Christner Trucking is moving critical fresh food loads to restock shelves and need hard working professionals like you. We are all in this together.
Introducing Market Premium Pay – Earn an Additional $0.05 per Mile!
- Solos earn $1.00 per mile base pay
- Automated Detention pay - $20/Hour
- $.02 cpm quarterly safety bonus
- No load boards
- Consistent freight
- 1,200 - 1,400 mile average length of haul
- Insurance is available through us if you're looking for a new provider
- The ONLY thing O/O's are responsible for is the 2290 (road taxes)
- Fuel surcharge - loaded and empty miles
- Fuel tax
- Base plates
- Reefer fuel
- Oklahoma Pike Pass
- Easy Pass
- Transflo Mobile
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Good MVR
- Good Safety History
JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we’re small enough to know you by name. We have the right trucks, the right freight, the right people. Enjoy the rewards of a partnership with one of the most successful companies in the transportation industry.