Class A CDL - Local Intermodal Truck Driver
Truck drivers earn up to $72,000 per year* and get home daily in this Local Intermodal CDL driver position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers — 50% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within 250 miles of Fairburn, GA. In fact, a truck driver’s day begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your Local trucking career in Schneider’s Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Fairburn Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Fairburn Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 40 miles of Fairburn, GA
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus