National OTR Dry Van Driving Job – Kansas
Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their top pay, national over-the-road truck driving fleet. Earn the pay you deserve. Apply today.
- Starting Pay: $.50 to $.53 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 50% of Crete OTR drivers average over $81,300 per year
- Days on the road: 21
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing
- Contributed $12 million towards employee profit sharing in 2019!
- Guaranteed detention pay
- Pet policy
- 2 dogs or cats
- No-cost rider policy
- Increased cruise speed
- Paid orientation
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card required within first 90 days of employment.
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.