Southeast Regional Dry Van Driving Job – Winston Salem, NC
Are you looking for a fleet that gives you options? Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their Southeast Regional fleet. Home time options include 12 and 21 days out. Apply today.
- Starting Pay: $.47 to $.51 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Days on the road: 12 or 21
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Primary Operating Area: Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida
- Fleet Type: Regional
- Job Type: Dry van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing
- Contributed $12 million towards employee profit sharing in 2019!
- Guaranteed detention pay
- Pet policy
- 2 dogs or cats
- No-cost rider policy
- Increased cruise speed
- Paid orientation
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card required within first 90 days of employment.
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.