CDL-A Regional Truck Driver
Drive more! Earn More Weekly with USA Truck!
We are now hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for our Atlanta terminal.
Earn up to $0.50 CPM weekly
Running Area: East of I-35
- USA Drivers NOW EARN UP TO $0.50 CPM WEEKLY
- Fleet Averages: 2,100-2,500 miles per week
On the road in ONE DAY with USA!
- With our one-day paid orientation ($170), we keep contact limited so you stay safe and healthy as you join the USA Truck family.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay (Certified Top Pay Carrier)
- Newly increased CPM rates for Midwest Regional drivers
- Start off earning $0.42 CPM with six months’ experience!
- Choose the run that works for you:
- Home weekly for 34-hr reset;
- Or 10-14 days with 1 day off for every 7 days out
- Twenty-year regional pay schedule with annual increases
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- Monthly $0.01 CPM Fuel/Idle Bonus
- Additional $0.03 CPM for freight hauled using a manual transmission truck
- Average 2,100 – 2,700 miles/week
- Rider policy
- Pet friendly
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- $4,000-$5,000 Driver Referral Bonuses – Ask a recruiter for details
- Paid Time Off that increases with experience
- 401(k) + match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 10 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card