<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Idaho Falls Truck Driver Jobs | Idaho Falls Trucker Jobs
Idaho Falls Truck Driver Jobs - Knight Transportation is currently looking for experienced truck drivers who want to run the Western 11 states!
- Driver managers who treat you with respect and listen to your needs.
- Driver managers who are honest and get you home when promised.
- High income potential; competitive rates per mile, montly bonuses, and other assessorial pay including detention pay, breakdown pay, additional stop pay, hazmat pay, etc.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment.
- Annual pay increases; increased driver pay across the board 5 times in the past two years on top of the standard annual increases.
- Single Source Dispatch
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Consistent miles; average drivers can get 10K+ miles per month, top performers much more
- Family/Friends and pets can ride along too
- Lease to Purchase option after 90 Days
My contact info:
Richard Johnson - Idaho Falls Driver Recruiter
Phone: (801) 907-4553
Pay & Bonuses
We are proud to offer a competitive wage and benefit package. In efforts to take care of our Driving Associates, Knight is committed to continuously increasing OTR pay and ensuring that you are set up for success.
- Monthly bonus opportunities:
- Safety: $0.01 per mile
- Production: $0.02 per mile
- Fuel: $0.02 per mile
- Driver referral bonus
- HAZMAT inspection bonus
* Most solo drivers make over $6,000 per year
Knight understands the balance between work and home life, we offer consistent hometime with flexible options. We work with you to find the best schedule for your lifestyle.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment
- 401(k) + company match
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Knight’s CDL school is VA-certified, which means veterans can use their VA benefits to pay tuition for training.
Knight’s Rider Program was created so that our Driving Associates could bring the comforts of home over the road. Bring your spouse, family member, child or pet.