Local CDL-A Truck Driver
Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food companies, is hiring local driving positions for their private fleet! Join our team and experience the Tyson advantage!
Tyson Foods is looking for a quality local CDL A truck driver to fill a night shift local driving job. If you're looking for consistent freight and daily home time, then Tyson Foods just may be the company for you. Our CDL-A drivers are the face of Tyson Foods, a Fortune 100 company, and key contributors to our success. This local driver position is responsible for transporting Tyson Foods' products in a safe, professional and timely manner to our facilities, distribution centers and customers.
CDL-A Solo Local Truck Driver Jobs with Tyson Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Generous Group Health Plan (medical, dental, vision, Rx) as low as $13. 76/week
- 401(k) with 100% match up to 3%
- Company matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Layover/Detention Pay
- No touch freight
- Drop and Pickup Pay
- 9 paid holidays and vacation pay
- Safety Bonuses
- 68 MPH on cruise (new!)
Join the Tyson Journey – apply for CDL-A Solo Local Truck Driver Jobs today!
CDL-A Solo Local Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Valid Class CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- 9 months or more verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
- Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations