Class A CDL - Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Jet-Set
This Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver position features up to $0.54 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul double trailers with 100% no-touch freight for a transporter of industrial, commercial, and retail goods, and average 5,500 miles per week. It’s all about consistency when you join Schneider’s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career with Schneider!
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $87,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Doubles/Triples training will be provided after orientation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire
- Must be willing to fly
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider, I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus