Class A CDL - Dedicated Team Truck Driver
This Dedicated Team truck driver position features various home time options, up to $0.54 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated team truckers will haul 100% drop-and-hook freight for a supplier of air movement, control and conditional equipment. Team drivers will travel from the Midwest to California, Tennessee or Pennsylvania. It’s all about consistency when you join Schneider’s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you’ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $84,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Memphis, TN or Schofield, WI
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Must be a formed team
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Team Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider, I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000