Dedicated Flatbed Account | Guaranteed Weekly Pay | Home Every Weekend | No Tarping
Paul Transportation has a unique Dedicated Flatbed opportunity for YOU. Join Paul Dedicated fleet and earn a Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,000, plus receive $.50 Monthly Mileage bonus for all miles over 2,000 in a single week. Get home every weekend for your 34 hour reset! No Flatbed Experience Necessary! Paul provides Load Securement Training at our Top Notch Training Facility. Join Today and Receive $500 Sign on Bonus & $250 Orientation Pay. Limited Positions Available!
If you are looking for a dedicated opportunity with guaranteed pay, this is the right time to join the Paul Dedicated Team.
- Must live within a 60 Mile Radius of Sedalia, MO; Omaha, NE; or Kansas City, MO
- Must have 6 Months of Flatbed in the last 12 months or 9 Months of Tractor Trailer in the last 3 years (Load Securement Training provided)
- Earn Guaranteed Weekly Pay of $1000 (must be available to earn guaranteed pay)
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour Reset
- Most Trailers are Preloaded
- No Tarping
- Receive $.50 Monthly Performance (.50 CPM bonus is paid for all miles over 2001 in a single week). Bonus is paid the 2nd Paycheck of the following month
- Orientation Pay- $250.00 (including Load Securement Training, if needed) upon Seated and Dispatched on your first load.
- Orientation in Tulsa OK; Travel and Hotel Expenses provided including breakfast and lunch.
- Trucks - 50% of Fleet are T660 10 speeds and 50% are T680’s automatic
- Rider policy; Family members 10 years old permitted; Non-family members 18 and older are permitted @ $9.00 a month. You only pay for the month that you have someone with you.
- Pet Policy
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
Flatbed Truck Driver Requirements:
- 6 Months of Flatbed in the last 12 months or 9 Months of Tractor Trailer in the last 3 years
- No DWI/DUI in the past 5 years
- Minimum of 22 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- Pass a complete D.O.T. physical and NIDA drug screen.
Paul Transportation is an EOE