Lufkin Class A CDL - Owner Operator - Great Pay!
"Everybody is available to you. Everyone from the President all the way down helps you become the best driver you can be for National Carriers"
- Steven V. | NCI Driver
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!*Payout completed 38 weeks from date of hire
Owner Operator Pay
- Pay That Gets You Ahead. $175k+ average annual revenue.*
- More than just mileage pay. Generous fuel surcharge, automatic detention, stop pay, paid plates and permits, scales, washouts - plus zero trailer expense to you.
- Steady year-round freight, on our OTR routes.
Owner Operator Benefits
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
Owner Operator Perks
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- Welcoming workplace. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn’t just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years