CDL-A Drivers: Train & Earn $14,200 More/Year! Reefer Freight, Heavy Miles, 99% No Touch!
At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ refrigerated carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to this growth and the support of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over. TRAINERS NEEDED AT NAVAJO: This is a great opportunity for experienced drivers to earn over $14,000 more a year when you train six students. Lend your solid driving experience to teach the new generation how to be successful and develop a career of their own while enjoying all the benefits of an experienced Navajo driver. It’s time you Find Your Lane at Navajo Today!
Navajo Driver Trainers Enjoy:
- High Refrigerated Freight Volume – Run 2500-2800 mi/week
- Consistently Earn $1200-$1400/week
- Orientation Pay
- No Shortage of Miles – We Need YOU to Help Deliver to America!
- Earn 1 Day Off For Every Week Out
- New Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage; Manual & Autos
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pet & Rider Policy
- Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
Don’t wait – limited positions available for this exclusive opportunity.