REGIONAL FREIGHT | HOME WEEKENDS
Are you ready to help feed the world? We are looking for career-oriented CDL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVERS to deliver Quality Liquid Feeds and other commodities to customers, dealers and QLF manufacturing facilities. Drivers must have at least 1-year CDL driving experience and Tanker Endorsement. Tanker experience is preferred. We offer our drivers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
QLF offers a wide range of benefits to meet your personal needs, as well as the needs of your family.
- Health Insurance – 100% of employee’s health premium paid by QLF
- Exceptional health care plan with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan – Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Benefits
- Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance - Employer paid
- Paid Time Off - begin earning time off on your very first check to enjoy the things you like doing outside of work
- Holiday Pay, Bereavement Leave Pay, Jury Duty Pay
Truck Driver Benefits
- Breakdown, Load and Unload Pay
- Average driver annual compensation exceeds $80,000.00
- Regional work – CDL Class A Truck Drivers make it home for the weekend! Drivers may take their tractor/trailer home on the weekends!
- Performance Bonus and Referral Bonus
- No cost rider program after 30 days
- Opportunities to transfer to other QLF locations across North America
- We operate newer equipment and provide paid orientation and training
- Consistent work year-round!!