Class A CDL - Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver
Jet-Set Tanker truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $75000 per year as you safely transfer bulk liquid chemicals 2/3 of them non-hazardous across the country in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations while enjoying continued advancement opportunities a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter paid out weekly
- $7500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Paid based on daily rate
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use
- Many more see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age 2.5 years over 60% automated transmissions
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight customers and locations
- Industry-leading year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity locate equipment expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network many locations offering free showers laundry WiFi exercise equipment TV lounges cafeterias and more
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety integrity respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set tanker truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500