<< Back to Classifieds Listing
CDL-A Dedicated / Local Truck Driver Cincinnati OH
Stop By Our Hiring Event
Where: Averitt Service Center 3818 Turfway Road, Erlanger, KY 41018
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 3 pm to 9 pm
Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 4 am to 10 am
$25 Walmart gift card will be given to qualified CDL-A drivers who complete an application during the event.
We're offering a $1,500 sign-on BONUS
for qualified drivers through April 30, 2018! ($750 after 90 days and $750 after 180 days!)
Working at Averitt Express isn't about punching the clock. It's about working with people who trust you, serving people who depend on you, and getting home to people who love you. It's about investing in something big - for you, your family, and Averitt. Our family continues to grow and we're always looking for unique individuals who will be committed to our customers, our associates, and our future. If you're ready to see what it means to put on Averitt Red, we'll be glad to speak to you! It'll be our pleasure for you to join our ever-growing family!
This position has two run options available (You decide!):Option #1:
Monday - Hook to a preloaded trailer, drop in Atlanta, hook empty, and return to Hebron, KY (occasional backhaul) - Two turns a week
Friday - Work local P & D in Cincinnati area
Pay: .53 cpm while running to Atlanta and back (x2)
$23 per hour when working city on FridayThis position averages $1165 / weekOption #2:
March - October (Peak Season):
Hook Preloaded trailer on Sunday afternoon / evening in Hebron, KY
Deliver pool products to store locations using a pallet jack
Delivery area: mostly South, Southeast, and Midwest, occasionally in PA and NJ (No NY)
When empty, return to Hebron, KY on Friday evening (with some midweek home time)
Average 2,600 - 2,800 miles weeklyGUARANTEED MINIMUM PAY OF 2,500 MILES WEEKLY!
16 - 20 stops per week
Assigned quality tractors
Pay: .53 cpm and $10 per stopThis position averages $1,600+ / week
November - February:
Run shuttle or local drop and hook - HOME EVERY DAY!
Pay: $23 / hour (40 + hours weekly)** Must have Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements **
**One (1) year of recent Class A tractor trailer driving experience preferred however training may be available for candidates with:
- 4+ months full-time verifiable experience within the past 3 years OR
- 1 year full-time verifiable experience within the past 5 years OR
- Recent graduates from CDL training school and/or trucking company training programs
NOTE: Training availability may vary by locationCDL-A Local Truck Driver Benefits:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
-$75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals.
- (With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.)
- Profit Sharing and 401 (k) plans
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off/ vacation
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.