Averitt has an immediate opening for a Dedicated Fill In Driver to help serve our dedicated automotive customer located in Kingsport, Tennessee.
- This position is a full-time team "fill in" driving position for when regular assigned team driving associates are out for any reason.
- Runs from Tri-Cities to Nazareth, PA to Tri Cities to Jacksonville, FL to Tri-Cities then to Minooka, Ill.
- Time critical freight!
- Home weekly
- Start Sunday night or early Monday morning; return Friday night.
- If team "fill in" is not needed some solo runs are available out of Kingsport, TN.
- May be placed on other dedicated accounts as needed, which are day runs.
- 70% team "fill in" and 30% local dedicated accounts.
- Starting pay is .44 cpm split & $20 stop off when running "fill in" for team position.
- When running other dedicated accounts pay ranges from $15.75/hour - $17.00/hour
Check out these many other benefits of being a full-time Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program- will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs available
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.