Class A CDL - Local Night Intermodal Truck Driver
Local Intermodal truck drivers enjoy daily home time and earn up to $70000 per year* in this CDL driving position. Local truckers in Schneider's Intermodal division haul 100% no-touch freight containers 75% drop-and-hook in and out of the rail yards. Start and end your day at the rail yard and drive within 150 miles of Saint Paul MN. Apply now to get the home time you've been looking for.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Minneapolis Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Minneapolis Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 60 miles of Minneapolis MN
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Minnesota. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus