Class A CDL - Regional Truck Driver Jet-Set
Jet-Set Regional truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to Dallas TX to haul freight then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks then spend 4 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off). Earn up to $0.47 per mile* starting pay with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and haul 99% no-touch freight and average 2400 miles per week exploring the country in this CDL driving postion.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations while enjoying continued advancement opportunities a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Jet-Set Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Jet-Set Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use
- Many more see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity locate equipment expedite access and more
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety integrity respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000