<< Back to Classifieds Listing
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver - DFX Erlanger KY - Erlanger KY
Stop By Our Hiring Event
Where: Averitt Service Center 3818 Turfway Road, Erlanger, KY 41018
Monday, March 19, 2018 from 3 pm to 9 pm
Tuesday, March20, 2018 from 4 am to 10 am
Wednesday, March28, 2018 from 3 pm to 9 pm
Thursday, March29, 2018 from 4 am to 10 am
$25 Walmart gift card will be given to qualified CDL-A drivers who complete an application during the event.
If you've been holding off in hopes of finding the perfect driving career with just "the right" company, then search no more! As Averitt continues to grow with new business, you'll need to move quickly to not miss out on these dedicated runs originating in Jeffersonville, IN (drivers can be domiciled at our Erlanger, KY/ Cincinnati, OH)
Drivers for this account must live within a 150 mile radius from the Averitt Service Center.
Dedicated runs to Midwest, Southeast, Southwest and Mid-Atlantic States!
- Starting pay of .39 cpm; top pay of .42 cpm reached within 1 year
- Average $55,000-$57,000/year
- 2,535 average miles per week
- Stop pay= $15.00 (average 5 stops per week)
- Detention, breakdown and layover pay
- Runs leave out on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
- Back home on Friday or Saturday
- Coverage area is Jeffersonville, IN; Vineland, NJ; Carnegie, PA; Mount Jewett, PA; back to Jeffersonville, IN.
- 2nd leg from Jeffersonville, IN; West Chicago, IL; Grand Rapids, MI; Detroit, MI; back to Jeffersonville, IN.
- Pulling preloaded conestoga/ curtain side trailers with skidded freight
- Only have to unstrap to unload
- Some backhauls- If not, return empty (same mileage pay)
- Prepass Plus
- All load securement and protection equipment is supplied!
- HOME EVERY WEEK- no Canada!
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
- Wellness programs available
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Wells Fargo banking products.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness programs available.
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.