Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driver Target
This Dedicated truck driver position features daily home time up to $68000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 28' lift gate trailers and unload freight using an electric pallet jack. They will also haul 53' dry van trailers for one of the largest discount retailers Target and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area to store deliveries in Illinois and Wisconsin. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer you'll enjoy consistent freight miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Oconomowoc Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $68000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter paid out weekly
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Oconomowoc Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Oconomowoc WI
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer consistent miles freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000