Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Staples
Enjoy daily home time, annual earnings of $50,000 to $69,400 and consistent miles as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s nighttime Staples account. Drivers on this account will haul office supplies and are required to drive at night.
Sumner Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $53,730 to $65,670* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $69,400* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.29 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home daily.
- 2,000 average miles per week, all driven within Oregon and Washington.
- Haul office supplies with 5 loads per week of, 1 stop off per load and 100% drop-and-hook.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Sumner Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Sumner, WA.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Sumner
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Portland Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus