Driver | $5,000 Sign On Bonus | Louisville
Complete daily routes as assigned in a safe and productive manner. Maintain proper paperwork according to D.O.T. guidelines and Dawn Food Products policies, best practices, and procedures. Accurately deliver all products minimizing damage and invoice error ratio. Maintain a high level of communication with the team thru warehouse. Occasional vendor pick up for product replenishment. Understand and follow of all D.O.T. regulatory procedures along with Dawn Food Products policies, best practices, and procedures in log completion.
Every day, our customers and families around the world count on us to make life’s moments memorable. From innovation to inspiration, the world’s leading bakers rely on us to build their business.
As a family company we have been creating high-quality bakery ingredients and products for nearly 100 years, and now as a global business we combine unmatched manufacturing and distribution capabilities with our expertise, commitment and innovation to create bakery solutions for people all around the world.
Our drivers don’t just drive – they deliver, they interact with customers, they know our products, they make recommendations. With a hands-on delivery approach, they are the ‘face of Dawn’.
Complete daily routes as assigned in a safe and productive manner. Maintain proper paperwork according to D.O.T. guidelines and Dawn Food Products policies, best practices, and procedures. Accurately deliver all products minimizing damage and invoice error ratio. Maintain a high level of communication with the team through Materials Manager for warehouse.
- Health, dental, & vision benefits day 1
- 401k with a company match
- Paid holidays-effective day one
- Paid time off-effective day one
- Home daily
- Weekends off
- Leased equipment
- Truck assignments
- Provided power jack.
- Lift gate’s
- 80% customer pure palletized loads
- Provided company smart phone
- Provided uniforms and PPE’s
- Referral bonus
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid Class A CDL license issued by the state of domicile.
- Must have a valid medical card per the FMCSA regulations.
- Must have at least 2 years of CDL-A driving experience or equivalent military driving experience.
- Must be able to operate a CMV with a manual transmission.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
- 1 year tractor trailer combination required.
- CDL Class A required
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates as new information becomes available.