Class A CDL - Regional Truck Driver
Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.39 per mile* starting pay averaging 2400 miles per week and 420 miles per haul staying within the Western 11 states. Choose from several different home time options and haul 90% no-touch freight mostly drop-and-hook in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: staying close to home plus the freedom of the open road. Start your truck driving career as a Regional driver with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates for example have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Western 11 states at Schneider
- New facility in Phoenix AZ serving drivers in the West
- Industry-leading year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity locate equipment expedite access and more
- No employment contract we don't lock you in but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about Regional driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Western Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000