Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver
Truck drivers earn up to $75000 per year* and get home weekly in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers within Northern California and Nevada. In fact a truck driver’s week begins and ends at the rail yard ensuring you maximum home time. Start your Regional truck driving career in Schneider’s Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Stockton Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Stockton Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Stockton CA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000