Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver
This Dedicated Flatbed Truck Delivery Driver is part of Schneider’s home delivery offering and features daily home time for Class A CDL drivers. Flatbed truck drivers will be equipped with a 36-foot flatbed with moffett and required to secure loads (no tarping) with multi-stop freight for the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. Drivers will deliver products directly to customers and then unload the product for the customer. Enjoy a consistent schedule within a primary travel area of 200 miles from Madison WI.
Eligible Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Madison Flatbed Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter paid out weekly
- Daily rate pay plus activity-based pay (mileage deliver etc.) – get paid for everything you do
- Up to $300 monthly customer service bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Madison Flatbed Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 25 miles of Madison WI
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Flatbed Truck Road Driving at Schneider
- Daily home time — no need to sacrifice your home life to enjoy a rewarding driving career
- Handheld devices to provide a seamless customer interaction
- The future is now as home delivery quickly expands across more business sectors
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Flatbed truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus