Excellent Pay | Clean Equipment | Good Benefits
At P&S, respect means giving our drivers their choice of getting our people home on weekends, and providing a comfortable driving experience. Partnership means a firm commitment to driver needs and safety, along with a pay structure where you take home a direct percentage of freight revenue, ensuring your compensation is fair and good. Our experienced flatbed drivers are experts in hauling steel coil and pipe, construction material, and more safely and on time. And you can always count on P&S to offer the kind of benefits and incentive programs you really need.
We’ve always gone above and beyond in what we provide to our drivers: excellent pay, clean equipment, good benefits; the pride of belonging to a caring, successful, close-knit family; the chance to become a lease operator on favorable terms with no cash down.
IN RETURN, WE EXPECT OUR DRIVERS TO CONSISTENTLY DELIVER GREAT. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DRIVE FOR P&S?
- Willingness to work hard every day
- Dependability, for pickup and delivery
- Determination, to run safely and productively every week
- Communicating well – we want to hear from you
AND YOU MUST MEET THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 23 years old.
- 1 year of OTR driving experience with a Class A commercial vehicle driver’s license, with a minimum of 6 months flatbed experience within the last three (3) years.
- No DWI or DUI listed on MVR in the past three (3) years.
- No more than one “at-fault” accident on MVR within the past three (3) years.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen as established by the U.S. Department of Transportation in 49 CFR Parts 391 and 40.