Whether you need a permit or are looking for a school, CRST can help!
Decide Your Destiny
Do you have your Class A CDL? Are you looking for experience? CRST is hiring Recent Truck Driving School Graduates! When you drive for us, you get the freedom to decide your future.
WEEKLY HOMETIME is now available in select locations! Call a recruiter to learn more 866-480-6947
33% Pay Increase!
At CRST, we know that 2020 was a rough year, especially for truck drivers. That’s why in the last few months of the year, we paid over $1.2 million in bonuses to show appreciation for our drivers. Now in 2021, we are increasing our overall pay package with earning potential of up to $0.10 more per mile, monthly paychecks, and a top pay scale of $0.68 CPM. This 33% pay increase honors our drivers’ dedication to excellence, because at CRST, we care about rewarding hard work.
We Support You Here
- A Life Well Lived
- CRST provides one day off per week for each week on the road, tuition reimbursement, and generous benefits.
- Adventure Awaits
- Travel across the nation as a team driver with the newest equipment in the business.
- Succeed at CRST
- Our customized recent trucking school graduate orientation program allows you to get on the road in as little as two days.
- We Love Our Veterans
- Our veterans earn pay rates comparable to experienced drivers and other bonuses.
But wait… there’s even MORE!
- Great benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, & 401k
- Longest average trucking miles in the industry
- Recently doubled paid layover & detention pay
- High tech trucks & equipment with an average fleet age of just 18 months
- Up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement
Call and learn how fast you can build your career as a team driver at 866-480-6947
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable laws.