Here's a GREAT opportunity to join one of America's premier transportation leaders and to help serve our dedicated customer.
Drivers on this account must live within 60 mile radius from the Averitt location.
This full-time dedicated position entails:
- Deliver finished goods to distribution centers and pick up raw materials for our dedicated customer.
- Drivers on this account travel in modern, well-maintained equipment while running within CO, TX, GA, NC, SC, OH, IN, MI, IL, WI, MN, NE, KS and MO.
- Starting pay of 40.5 cpm
- No Canada or NY runs
- Drivers on this account average 2,267 miles/ week
- Pulling reefer trailers the majority of the time
- Driver can take truck home on weekend (bobtail)
- You'll enjoy being home EVERY WEEK to what matters most- your family!
Check out these additional benefits of being an Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law