If you've been searching for an excellent full-time dedicated driving opportunity with a stable and growing company, look no further!
Averitt has immediate openings for drivers to join our team to serve our dedicated automotive parts customer in the Carrollton, GA area.
Drivers must live within a 100 mile radius.
As a full-time driver for this account, you will
- Majority of the lanes Monday-Friday, Saturday work required to meet customer's need
- Home daily!!
- Average 2,100 miles/week
- One round trip shuttle per day
- Start point is at customer's site in Carrollton, GA going to their plant in Piedmont, SC.
- Estimated 430 miles per day
- Drop & hook, customer live load and unload at each location
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .38 cpm; average $850- $900/ week
Check out these other benefits of being a full-time Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program- will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs available
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.