Trucking Company Overview:
Since 1991 Western Express has operated throughout the continental United States and has several divisions, including Truckload, Van, Flatbed, and Dedicated capacities.
With approximately 2,300 power units and over 6,500 trailers, we have made maintaining our fleet a top priority—not only to ensure that our customers’ freight arrives safely and consistently, but also to ensure that our drivers are comfortable while doing their job. In fact, Western Express trucks are among the newest on the road and our focus on maintaining a young fleet will continue to be a priority.
Our customers include some of the most well-known brands in the country as well as others who supply our entire network with routes and freight patterns that allow us to run our operation efficiently and profitably year after year.
We operate eight(8) facilities and terminals throughout the US, which allow us to provide the best opportunities to ensure the success of our customers and our drivers. At many of these facilities, you will find full-service amenities; from showers and Wi-Fi to laundry and rest areas.
WHY DO DRIVERS CHOOSE WESTERN EXPRESS Jobs?
- GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS - Western Express pay is among the top in the trucking industry, with aggressive pay increases, paid training, and excellent driver benefits— including paid vacation and 401K.
- MORE DRIVING JOB OPTIONS - Want more miles? Or more home time? Choose from flatbed, dry van, regional, OTR, dedicated, team, lease, or owner operator trucking jobs. Western Express CDL jobs offer the flexibility to fit your specific driving needs.
- PRIORITY HOME TIME - Western Express offers its drivers flexible routing and regional options to meet your home time needs.
- WESTERN EXPRESS EQUIPMENT - At Western Express, we believe our drivers should have the BEST equipment on the road—averaging 1.5 years old, it is some of the newest in the trucking industry. We are committed to providing our truck drivers with some of the most comfortable, reliable, and safe equipment on the road.
- 2021 and 2020 CUMBERLAND INTERNATIONAL LT C10*
- 2021 and 2020 FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA*
- 2021 and 2020 VOLVO 670s
*Equipment availability subject to change.
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia