Trucking Company Overview:
When Donna and Wayne Wise founded Western Express in 1991, they set out to find their dream. They knew that with a lot of hard work and determination they could create a place where both shippers and drivers could succeed.
Today, Western Express has terminals stretching from Pennsylvania to California. With more than 2,500 power units and 6,500 trailers, Western Express can meet almost any shipping need, including dry van, flatbed, dedicated fleet, logistics and expedited truck/rail options.
New Terminal open in Connecticut!!
Why Drivers Choose Western Express?
- GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS - Western Express drivers earn top pay with aggressive pay increases, paid training and excellent benefits, including paid vacation and 401K.
- MORE DRIVING JOB OPTIONS - Want more miles? Or more home time? Choose from flatbed, dry van, regional, OTR, dedicated, team, lease, or owner operator trucking jobs. Western Express offers trucking opportinities to fit a host of specific driving needs.
- PRIORITY HOME TIME - Western Express offers its drivers flexible routing and regional options to meet your home time needs.
Western Express Equipment
At Western Express, we believe our drivers should have the BEST equipment on the road, averaging 1.5 years old, some of the newest in the trucking industry. We are committed to providing our truck drivers with some of the most comfortable, reliable and safe equipment on the road.
- 2019 CUMBERLAND INTERNATIONAL LT C10
- 2019 FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA
- VOLVO 760s
Call a Western Express driver recruiter today or click to apply now!
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
Hiring By State:
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia