Trucking Company Overview:
Private company with a growing fleet looking to add OTR drivers! ISO energetic drivers in search of a long-term role! We offer 2019 or newer units with the ability to be home most weekends and occasional weeknights dependent on needs.
Bonus incentives for Hazmat and Tanker endorsements!
- Inspect vehicle and accessories to ensure safe operating condition
- Review and understand shipping papers to determine the nature and special accommodations for each load
- Operate vehicle in compliance with company and federal regulations
- Pick up and deliver freight as scheduled
- Communicate with dispatch and management regarding loads, accidents, damage, etc.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations including; driver logs, fuel purchases, mileage records, etc.
- Class A CDL
- 1-year OTR experience
- Clean MVR
- DOT physical
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and climb as necessary to perform vehicle inspections.
- Company Driver
- North Carolina