CAST Transportation Jobs
9850 Havana Street
Henderson, CO, 80640
Trucking Company Overview:
ARE YOU HIGHLY MOTIVATED? PROFESSIONAL & SAFETY MINDED? IF SO, CAST IS THE COMPANY FOR YOU!
We are a Veteran-Owned, Family-Owned Business. CAST offers top-rate pay and a great Benefits Package which includes 100 % paid employee health insurance, paid holidays & vacation. Uniforms are also provided. Cast Transportation also provides ongoing training to help you be the best you can be!
GENERAL DRIVER APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 23 years or older.
- 2 years of recent verifiable driving experience.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must have valid Class A CDL license.
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, understand safety signs and signals and respond to official inquiries and make entries on reports/records.
- Clean MVR (need a copy that is less than 30 days)
- OTR drivers must have or be able to obtain a Hazmat Endorsement.
- Licensed in State of Residence (or within 30 days of transfer to another state)
- Must sign a release for Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP). PSP content will be used in the hiring evaluation process.
- Pass a DOT physical (including fit for duty), road test and pre-employment drug screening.
TWIC, Passport and eligibility to enter Canada (not required but a plus).
- Must pass training/orientation requirements.
- Company Driver
Hiring By State:
- New Mexico