Trucking Company Overview:
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
The Role – Class B CDL Driver
Job Purpose - Drive delivery trucks, both package and bulk, to job sites. Ensure product is transported to correct location in a timely and safe manner. Driver will have physical hand contact with moving raw materials and finished product. Proper operation of bulk loading equipment to safely pump product on storage and blast sites.
Experience and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months relevant experience with similar position responsibilities
- CDL License with Hazmat and Tanker Certification
- Knowledge of truck driving and basic vehicle maintenance
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible to fast changes as needed during production process
- Safety is our priority. Always. - The most important thing is that we all return home, safely, every day.
- We respect and value all. - Our care for each other, our customers, communities and the environment builds trusted relationships.
- Together we succeed. - Collaboration makes us better, individually and collectively.
- We act with integrity. - We are open and honest, and we do what is right.
- We are committed to excellence. - We take accountability for our business and for delivering outstanding results.
What We Offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organization.
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialize or become a generalist.
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged.
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth.
- Competitive salary packages.
Orica is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
- Company Driver
Hiring Statewide In