Trucking Company Overview:
Searching for a trucking company to drive for can feel confusing and intimidating. Swift Enterprises (SEL) is a unique company to work for.
We are an AGENT of US Xpress. In fact, we’re one of the largest asset-based agents in America. What is an asset-based agent? Simply a trucking company inside of a larger trucking company. Swift Enterprises has a fleet of 300 company and owner operator trucks, with our own customers, planners, dispatchers, trainers, teams, customer service reps, and management. We operate as any trucking company would – with a few exceptions.
- We don’t have our own trailers. We use US Xpress trailers.
- We operate under the US Xpress DOT operating authority.
- US Xpress provides the safety program, billing of receivables, breakdown service, dispatch software, and communications equipment to the tractor.
- Though we have our own customers, we pull freight for US Xpress customers as well. The mix is approximately 50/50.
There are many advantages to choosing SEL because of this dynamic relationship.
- The freight mix is large and diverse, keeping our trucks moving constantly. You can expect a 25% increase in paid miles working for SEL.
- The extensive freight mix provides numerous opportunities for us to tailor certain lanes for drivers that live in our consistent lanes. We offer dedicated, providing great home time for drivers in several locations.
- For US Xpress drivers wishing to transfer to SEL, the process is simple and fast – normally just half a day.
- Company Driver
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia