Quincy Recycle Paper Jobs
Trucking Company Overview:
DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVER
Quincy Recycle is one of the fastest-growing providers of recycling services in the Midwest. Established in 1974, we have eight industrial recycling facilities in five states.
QRP Logistics, a Quincy Recycle subsidiary, has a dedicated truck driver position available in the Bridgeton, Missouri area. The successful candidate will support our growing recycling business within a short radius of Bridgeton, Missouri.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position with some flexibility in hours required.
· 2020 automated transmission equipment
· Drop & Hook Freight
· Company handles all maintenance
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Other functions as necessary
· Local travel
· Home Nights
· Class A CDL with air brake endorsement
· Experience with 53' trailers
· 25 years or older
· 2+ years of experience
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Above average people skills
· Clean motor vehicle record
· Successful completion of a physical, drug screen and background testing
Quincy Recycle offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance,
401k with Profit Sharing, Flex Spending, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Company Driver