Trucking Company Overview:
Honeywell is now hiring Commercial Drivers and may have the job for you! Our drivers work in a team environment where safety is the Top Priority!
OTR drivers do you want to be home weekly?
Then you need to join the Honeywell Driving Team Family!
Some exceptional benefits of driving for our team are:
- Top of the line Kenworth T680 trucks
- Competitive pay with the minimum always guaranteed
- Both members of driving team paid mileage all times vehicle in motion
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package including Honeywell Quarterly Safety Bonus, Paid Holidays, 401 (K) Plan, Paid Vacation, Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Coverage
- Uniforms are provided
Don't wait, apply right now!
This position has a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies is a $6 billion global leader in providing customers with technologies and materials for petroleum refining and petrochemical processes and high-performance specialty materials, including fluorine products; specialty films and additives; advanced fibers and composites; intermediates; specialty chemicals; and electronic materials and chemicals.
Honeywell produces hydrofluoric acid, environmentally friendly CFC replacements (Fluorocarbons), foam blowing agents, and boron trifluoride gas along with resins used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical applications “blister packs”. Our hydrofluoric acid plant is the largest of its kind in the World and our Multi Products Plant (MPP) is the only one of its kind in the world, while the boron trifluoride plant is the only one in the US. These products are shipped from facilities with state-of-the-art automation and security located in the Gulf Coast and North East regions to customers all over North America.
- Hauling Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrofluoric Acid 70%, Hydrofluoric Acid less than 60% strength, Boron Trifluoride Compressed Gas
- Over-the-road (OTR) dedicated long-haul driving (home weekly)
- Handling of Shipping Documents
- Unload product
- Maintain accurate driving logs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Perform post-trip inspections
- Spot loaded and empty trailers
- Drive designated routes as assigned
- Ability to drive in the 48 Continental United States and Canada
- No license suspensions, revocations, DUI, or drug violations or reckless operation violations. No more than one chargeable/preventable accident in the last 5 years. No more than 3 moving violations in the last 5 years or no more than 1 preventable accident in the past 5 years
- Willing to relocate or reside within 2 hours of site (relocation assistance is available)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all those involved in the delivery process including plant personnel and customers
- Able to wear a full encapsulated safety suit with positive breathing air
- Able to read and discern off-loading procedures
- Math skills needed to calculate tank unloading pressures
- Ability to use hand tools adjustable wrenches, socket wrenches, pipe wrenches and hammers
- Ability to lift 53 lbs and hold for 3 minutes without assistance
- Ability to pull and push up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs for 15 feet
- Ability to climb a 15 feet high ladder
- Ability to stay out for approximately 3 to 4 days
- Company Driver