Trucking Company Overview:
Professional truck drivers are the backbone of Werner and our nation. And thanks to our supply chain solutions and diverse operations, our professional drivers have the road of opportunity ahead.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran with a knack for hauling refrigerated freight or new to the profession unsure of where to start, we have truck driving jobs and training available to fit everyone. Our Driver Placement Team will find the best possible solution to fit your financial and home time needs.
- More than half our professional drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85,000.
- Team drivers earn between $73k and $80k+ per driver
- Guaranteed weekly pay of $1,200-$1,500 depending on the account
- Sign-on weekly pay available depending on the account
- Over 200 home-time and pay packages are available
To keep America moving every day, we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Whether you’re seeking financial independence, want to be your own boss, or simply love traveling the open road, Werner has a professional truck driving opportunity for you.
We offer competitive pay packages and an array of insurance, retirement plans, and health programs. As a Werner driver, you’ll also benefit from the industry’s newest truck and trailer fleets, equipped with the latest safety technology.
We also provide you with immense potential for professional growth through our industry-leading apprentice program and performance-based career–track programs.
By working with us, you will gain access to a wide variety of accounts that serve locally, regionally or nationwide. At Werner, you are the captain of your own ship, meaning you will have control over your career and lifestyle. Werner offers extensive support to always adjust to your changing life situations. We offer options so you can create your own career path.
The Werner Difference
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay ranges from $1,200 - $1,500
- Industry-leading miles
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Sign-on weekly pay depending on account
- Rider and pet-friendly
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA and health programs
- Paid tolls and fuel cards
- Tuition reimbursement up to $15,000.
TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT
- Werner’s leading-edge telematics device, EDGE Connect
- Collision mitigation technology
- Truck navigation system
- 100% trailer tracking
- Average truck age is 2 years
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Werner Driver portal and app, Drive Werner Pro
- Opportunities for career growth as a professional driver, becoming a Leader or team driver
- Pay starts day one
- Industry-leading apprenticeship program
- Performance-based Career Track program
- Defensive driving training
- Simulation training program
- Computer-based training
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia